In Loving Memory of My Sister Maleka M. Brinley-Higgins

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New pics of me and my family

Step-Sister Samara,Dad,Me,Brother-in-Law Pablo,My son Roscoe,My sister's daughter Emily, and my mom Sherie. Man oh Man my mommy is white..LOL LOL Mom don't be mad you know I love you....

My sweet boy Roscoe...
Grandpa and Roscoe it's amazing how much they look alike..
My two little angels from heaven..My sister would of been so happy to see this one. I know she was watching when we took these pictures and I can see the wonderful smile on her face...
Roscoe and his auntie S...
Me,Pablo,Roscoe, and baby Emily....Family forever who would of thought we would all be so close..
Did someone say "Superstar"....

I hope all of you guys like the pictures and you all can see why I need to lose some weight..Look I have a supersized neck...LOL...I am so happy that we were able to get some pictures of Emily smiling since she didn't want to be there that day...

Later Skaters.....

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger Toby Subrosa said…

    cute pics....did you get little pics or did you just put them on a cd...yr neice is getting really big....how cute

     

Post a Comment

<< Home